The Beauty we Tread
A colourful interpretation of wild grasses and moss, punctuating dark streams that run beside and under the timber boardwalks enabling walkers to explore our pristine landscapes in Tasmania’s deep South while protecting these precious environments..
Large Limited edition – Series of 25
- Print paper size – 594mm x 420mm (A2)
Medium Limited edition – Series of 25
- Print paper size – 483mm x 329mm (A3+)
Note: This image is available in small sizes and card stock as an open edition.
Due to the location of the Elm & the Raven artists’ studio in Southern Tasmania, postage of items within Australia may take up to 2 weeks.
- Limited editions are signed and numbered by the artist with Certificate of Authenticity
- Images come with a white border for signing, issue number and framing purposes. Designed to maintain the aspect ratio of the image on the paper size stated.
- This print is available as an open edition in small sizes and card stock
- Archival Lucia Pigment ink
- High quality Ilford Cotton rag 310gsm