Water Horse by Emma Coombes at the Elm & the Raven
At the edge of the forest, a unicorn born of water and light, emanates from the spring of its origins in a phosphorescent glow. A stream that is part horse, part water fades into a background of a dark forest with silvery trees.
Part of the exhibited Deadwood collection.
Photography composite and digital painting
Water Horse Large Limited edition – Series of 25
- Print paper size – 594mm x 420mm
Water Horse Medium Limited edition – Series of 25
- Print paper size – 483mm x 329mm
Water Horse Large Silver Framed option
- Outer frame size – 951mm x 704mm | Print paper size – 483mm x 329mm | Black mat board – 841mm x 594mm (as pictured images 2 &6)
WATER HORSE TASMANIAN MYTHIC LIMITED EDITION
- Limited editions are signed and numbered by the artist with Certificate of Authenticity
- Images come with a white border for signing, issue number and framing purposes. Designed to maintain the aspect ratio of the image on the paper size stated.
- This print is available as an open edition in small sizes and card stock
- Archival Lucia Pigment ink
- High quality Ilford Cotton rag 310gsm
Due to the location of the Elm & the Raven artists' studio in Southern Tasmania, postage of items within Australia may take up to 2 weeks. Postage outside of Australia may take longer.
Local customers who select pick up will be contacted by the Elm & the Raven to arrange collection.