A silver tree branch makes a striking form as it snakes towards the viewer. It’s curves and sinews bring it to life, snake skin enveloping its’ contours, creating a sensually languid shape.
Part of the exhibited Deadwood collection.
Photography composite and digital painting
Large Limited edition – Series of 25
- Print paper size – 594mm x 420mm
Medium Limited edition – Series of 25
- Print paper size – 483mm x 329mm
Note: This image is available in small sizes and card stock as an open edition.
Due to the location of the Elm & the Raven artists’ studio in Southern Tasmania, postage of items within Australia may take up to 2 weeks. Postage outside of Australia may take 3-4 weeks.
Local customers who select pick up will be contacted by the Elm & the Raven to arrange collection.
- Limited editions are signed and numbered by the artist with Certificate of Authenticity
- Images come with a white border for signing, issue number and framing purposes. Designed to maintain the aspect ratio of the image on the paper size stated.
- This print is available as an open edition in small sizes and card stock
- Archival Lucia Pigment ink
- High quality Ilford Cotton rag 310gsm