Dolphin Sands by Emma Coombes at the Elm and the Raven.
Driftwood dolphins ride moonlit waves into the shore. The reflection of the moons’ light illuminates the landscape and creates a metallic shimmer upon the waters they glide through.
Ghostly silver trees line the horizon. Their dolphin odyssey takes place under the gaze of a fog-covered moon, rising above the horizon.
Part of the exhibited Deadwood collection.
Photography composite and digital painting
Dolphin Sands Large Limited edition – Series of 25
- Print paper size – 594mm x 420mm
Dolphin Sands Medium Limited edition – Series of 25
- Print paper size – 483mm x 329mm
Dolphin Sands Large Silver Framed option
- Outer frame size – 951mm x 704mm | Print paper size – 483mm x 329mm | Black mat board – 841mm x 594mm (as pictured images 2 and 6)
DOLPHIN SANDS TASMANIAN MYTHIC LIMITED EDITION
- Limited editions are signed and numbered by the artist with Certificate of Authenticity
- Images come with a white border for signing, issue number and framing purposes. Designed to maintain the aspect ratio of the image on the paper size stated.
- This print is available as an open edition in small sizes and card stock
- Archival Lucia Pigment ink
- High quality Ilford Cotton rag 310gsm
Due to the location of the Elm & the Raven artists' studio in Southern Tasmania, postage of items within Australia may take up to 2 weeks. Postage outside of Australia may take longer.
Local customers who select pick up will be contacted by the Elm & the Raven to arrange collection.