Stag by Emma Coombes at the Elm & the Raven
A majestic stag is called forth from a piece of driftwood floating in the emerald waters of a deep green lake. The stag stalks the surface, camouflaged floating atop the alpine tarn. An ethereal glow emanates from his antlers, held aloft as he drifts peaceably across the viridescent scene.
The colour and detail develops as you travel deeper into the waters. Be transported.
Part of the exhibited Deadwood collection.
Photography composite and digital painting
Stag Large Limited edition – Series of 25
- Print paper size – 594mm x 420mm
Stag Medium Limited edition – Series of 25
- Print paper size – 483mm x 329mm
Stag Large Silver Framed option
- Outer frame size – 951mm x 704mm | Print paper size – 483mm x 329mm | Black mat board – 841mm x 594mm (as pictured images 2 and 6)
STAG TASMANIAN MYTHIC LIMITED EDITION
- Limited editions are signed and numbered by the artist with Certificate of Authenticity
- Images come with a white border for signing, issue number and framing purposes. Designed to maintain the aspect ratio of the image on the paper size stated.
- This print is available as an open edition in small sizes and card stock
- Archival Lucia Pigment ink
- High quality Ilford Cotton rag 310gs
Due to the location of the Elm & the Raven artists' studio in Southern Tasmania, postage of items within Australia may take up to 2 weeks. Postage outside of Australia may take longer.
Local customers who select pick up will be contacted by the Elm & the Raven to arrange collection.