Silence by Emma Coombes at the Elm and the Raven
Like a gateway to another world, these curved branches beckon. You step over the threshold and enter a fairy tale clearing surrounded by the silence of the blanketing snow.
Now, in this peaceful space, you uncover a hidden world. The promise of adventure lies within the whispers of a portal. A curved branch encircles the entrance to another time and place.
Part of the exhibited Deadwood collection.
Photography composite and digital painting
Silence Large Limited edition – Series of 25
- Print paper size – 594mm x 420mm
Silence Medium Limited edition – Series of 25
- Print paper size – 483mm x 329mm
Silence Large Silver Framed option
- Outer frame size – 951mm x 704mm | Print paper size – 483mm x 329mm | Black mat board – 841mm x 594mm (as pictured images 2 and 6)
SILENCE TASMANIAN NATURE LIMITED EDITION
- Limited editions are signed and numbered by the artist with Certificate of Authenticity
- Images come with a white border for signing, issue number and framing purposes. Designed to maintain the aspect ratio of the image on the paper size stated.
- This print is available as an open edition in small sizes and card stock
- Archival Lucia Pigment ink
- High quality Ilford Cotton rag 310gs
Due to the location of the Elm & the Raven artists' studio in Southern Tasmania, postage of items within Australia may take up to 2 weeks. Postage outside of Australia may take longer.
Local customers who select pick up will be contacted by the Elm & the Raven to arrange collection.