The Traveller by Emma Coombes at the Elm & the Raven
A lone redhead in a rich red dress warms her hands at the fire. The fiery waterfall of her long, orange hair was tightly braided, complementing the vibrant hues of her sweeping skirts. She warms her hands at the flames of her campfire in an enchanted snowy glen deep within the forest.
The journey is long and lonely, but the quest belongs only to her, shaping her future and the fate of many. Does adventure beat within your blood and your fate intertwine with that of the Traveller?
Part of the exhibited Deadwood collection.
Photography composite and digital painting
The Traveller Large Limited edition – Series of 25
- Print paper size – 594mm x 420mm
The Traveller Medium Limited edition – Series of 25
- Print paper size – 483mm x 329mm
The Traveller Large Silver Framed option
- Outer frame size – 951mm x 704mm | Print paper size – 483mm x 329mm | Black mat board – 841mm x 594mm (as pictured images 2 and 6)
THE TRAVELLER TASMANIAN MYTHIC LIMITED EDITION
- Limited editions are signed and numbered by the artist with Certificate of Authenticity
- Images come with a white border for signing, issue number and framing purposes. Designed to maintain the aspect ratio of the image on the paper size stated.
- This print is available as an open edition in small sizes and card stock
- Archival Lucia Pigment ink
- High quality Ilford Cotton rag 310gsm
Due to the location of the Elm & the Raven artists' studio in Southern Tasmania, postage of items within Australia may take up to 2 weeks. Postage outside of Australia may take longer.
Local customers who select pick up will be contacted by the Elm & the Raven to arrange collection.