Cheshire Quolls by Emma Coombes at the Elm and the Raven
Transported into the Tasmanian bush, Alice in Wonderland comes to life. The quoll plays the infamous role of the Cheshire cat, blending in with the branches and debris, exuding its own mischievous charm.
These magical tricksters amuse themselves by engaging in games and riddles with those who pass through. Are you willing to enter their game?
Part of the exhibited Deadwood collection.
Photography composite and digital painting
Cheshire Quolls Large Limited edition – Series of 25
- Outer Frame size – 951mm x 704mm
- Print paper size – 594mm x 420mm
Cheshire Quolls Medium Limited edition – Series of 25
- Print paper size – 483mm x 329mm
Cheshire Quolls Large Silver Framed option
- Outer frame size – 951mm x 704mm | Print paper size – 483mm x 329mm | Black mat board – 841mm x 594mm (as pictured images 2 and 6)
- Limited editions are signed and numbered by the artist with Certificate of Authenticity
- Images come with a white border for signing, issue number and framing purposes, designed to maintain the aspect ratio of the image on the paper size stated.
- This print is available as an open edition in small sizes and card stock
- Archival Lucia Pigment ink
- High quality Ilford Cotton rag 310gs
Due to the location of the Elm & the Raven artists' studio in Southern Tasmania, postage of items within Australia may take up to 2 weeks. Postage outside of Australia may take longer.
Local customers who select pick up will be contacted by the Elm & the Raven to arrange collection.